Hwy 61 Self Storage, LLC
2133 Alexandria Crossing
Troy, MO 63379
Auction Date and Time
No auctions scheduled at this time.
PAUL'S Auction Service, LLC
www.auctionzip.com Auctioneer ID# 9630
Units to be Auctioned
- All items are sold "as is" with no representations or warranties, all sales are final.
- Owners of the lockers to be auctioned will not be admitted to the auction.
- All sales are subject to the rights of owners and lien holders to redeem the property immediately prior to the sale being declared final.
- Any legal adult may bid in the auction. Management reserves the "right to refuse" to anyone.
- Bidders can start registering at 9:00 AM on the day of the auction.
- Auction starts promptly at 10 AM.
- No bidders will be allowed in the facility after 10 AM.
- All units to be auctioned will be opened just prior to the auction, pictures will be taken of the contents and the units will be relocked until they are auctioned.
- Each unit will be opened 5 minutes prior to auction and all bidders will be allowed to view the contents. No bidder can enter the unit or touch anything in the unit.
- Payment is due IN FULL when the sale is declared final. Payment must be made to the designated Hwy61 Self Storage representative. ONLY CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED. No bidder will be allowed to leave the facility to obtain more cash.
- The winning bidder must lock the unit if it is not immediately cleaned out. Hwy61 Self Storage is NOT responsible for items taken from the unit after a sale. Locks are available for purchase at the office.
- The unit must be emptied and left broom clean within 48 hours of the auction. Management can agree to other terms if necessary.
- You may not dispose of any unwanted items on the property of Hwy61 Self Storage for any reason.